miércoles, 24 de febrero de 2010

Last night's dream...

I had a dream... and I'm not quoting Martin Luther King... but I had a great dream yesterday... unfortunately my other "me's" (and by that I mean the subconcious parts of me [each one possesing a particular ego] living inside my head and which are able to interact among themselves) shattered my dream by using too much mind space (in my brain mind space is somehow like RAM memory on a computer), but it all happened something like this...










Unfortunately as much as I tried, I couldn't go back to that dream...

--El Príncipe Megalómano-- A.K.A. --The Megalomaniac Prince--

3 comentarios:

  1. looooooooove it!!!!! jaja no tienes idea como me hizo el dia!! jajajaja!! :) me encanto!! jaja!! yo tb puedo jugar volleyball eh!! jajajajaja!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Jajaja... me alegró el día tu webcomic. KEEP THEM COMING!!! (and not that way... even though... well yeah, so do ;) but please don't publish THAT in a webcomic)

    ResponderEliminar